DES MOINES, Iowa (AP) - Despite the heavy snow, Iowa's major airports are still open.
Des Moines International Airport shows four morning flights from Chicago have been canceled, but another is scheduled to land on time at 9:14 a.m.
Early departures to Atlanta and Dallas have been delayed, but early flights to Newark, N.J.; Houston; and Denver are listed as on time. Flights to Memphis, Chicago, Detroit and Washington, D.C., have been canceled.
At the Eastern Iowa Airport in Cedar Rapids, a departure list shows several cancellations. Those include flights to Houston, Atlanta, Chicago and Denver. But flights to Detroit and Orlando, Fla., are listed as on time.
The Quad City International Airport says early flights to Chicago and Atlanta are canceled, but early flights to Dallas, Detroit and Minneapolis are listed as on time.
- Trump, Walker discuss Wisconsin dairy dispute
- Why more people may be driving hybrid vehicles
- Wisconsin at high risk of wildfires after sunny, dry weather
- Wisconsin Legislature set to give wells bill final OK
- Prosecutor: No water for week led to jail dehydration death
- Student stabbed at Kenosha high school
- Bridge project in southeast Minnesota on schedule, budget
- House Republicans pass abortion bills
- Minnesota couple accused of sexually assaulting teenage girl
- Report: Saints, running back Peterson agree on contract