DES MOINES, Iowa (AP) - Despite the heavy snow, Iowa's major airports are still open.
Des Moines International Airport shows four morning flights from Chicago have been canceled, but another is scheduled to land on time at 9:14 a.m.
Early departures to Atlanta and Dallas have been delayed, but early flights to Newark, N.J.; Houston; and Denver are listed as on time. Flights to Memphis, Chicago, Detroit and Washington, D.C., have been canceled.
At the Eastern Iowa Airport in Cedar Rapids, a departure list shows several cancellations. Those include flights to Houston, Atlanta, Chicago and Denver. But flights to Detroit and Orlando, Fla., are listed as on time.
The Quad City International Airport says early flights to Chicago and Atlanta are canceled, but early flights to Dallas, Detroit and Minneapolis are listed as on time.
- Dayton plots big budget with public health insurance option
- A woman was arrested in Black Hills after abducting her kids
- Wisconsin manufacturing tax credit continues to grow
- Walker to deliver budget address on Feb. 8
- Community Closings & Delays due to approaching storm
- End of TPP leaves farmers and business leaders concerned
- Plans on hold for proposed cell towers in La Crosse
- Trial set for mom whose toddler was found wandering outside
- Education tax credit causes stir at Minnesota Legislature
- Wisconsin Democrats: County websites were hacked