BURLINGTON, Iowa (AP) - An Iowa man learned an expensive lesson about following a judge's orders last week.
The Hawk Eye reports that Des Moines County District Associate Judge Mark Kruse added $5,000 to David Good's bond on Friday after Good failed to stay quiet.
After Kruse, increased the 45-year-old Burlington man's bond to $15,000, he ordered deputies to remove him from the courtroom.
Good had been making an initial appearance on a charge of domestic abuse.
Good tried to discuss details of the fight he had with his wife's son, but Judge Kruse didn't want to get into evidence in the case at Friday's hearing.
Good was arrested early Friday after the altercation with his wife's son.
Good remained in custody Sunday afternoon.
- Historic building project complete; now includes affordable housing
- 'Candy Man' agrees to surrender medical license
- Wisconsin DPI considers easing license requirements to ease teacher shortage
- Annual Iverson Freking Awards handed out at luncheon
- Assembly speaker says his job is harder than governor's
- Buzz's Bikes building still looking for new owners
- Representative Kind outlines goals for congressional session
- Debate over medical marijuana continues in Wisconsin
- Winter Rec-Fest Medallion Hunt Clues 2017
- Peaches and cheese: Governors place bet on Falcons-Packers