BURLINGTON, Iowa (AP) - An Iowa man learned an expensive lesson about following a judge's orders last week.
The Hawk Eye reports that Des Moines County District Associate Judge Mark Kruse added $5,000 to David Good's bond on Friday after Good failed to stay quiet.
After Kruse, increased the 45-year-old Burlington man's bond to $15,000, he ordered deputies to remove him from the courtroom.
Good had been making an initial appearance on a charge of domestic abuse.
Good tried to discuss details of the fight he had with his wife's son, but Judge Kruse didn't want to get into evidence in the case at Friday's hearing.
Good was arrested early Friday after the altercation with his wife's son.
Good remained in custody Sunday afternoon.
- Volunteers offer support for people who recently left jail
- March for Science runs through La Crosse
- Police: Stop calling about urban wild turkeys
- Study: Wisconsin will face water infrastructure problem
- Muslim teen wins right to box competitively in hijab
- Free smoke alarm campaign aims to reduce fire deaths, injuries
- WSU defense takes 2017 spring game
- News 8 Sports Round Up- April 22, 2017
- Between the Bluffs Beer, Wine and Cheese Festival draws thousands
- Community garden sees rush of Earth Day volunteers