DES MOINES, Iowa (AP) - A new Iowa website offers advice on how people can prevent or report sexual or other abuse or neglect of children.
The Des Moines Register says the site was launched by a private group, Prevent Child Abuse Iowa.
The site includes advice and provides links to groups with counselors. The site also has advice for community groups in preventing abuse of children involved with the groups.
The group's website address is http://www.pcaiowa.org/ .
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- Local program helps entrepreneurs succeed
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- Low unemployment creates 'employee market'
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Assembly Republicans call for $300 million for roads
- New chronic wasting disease case found in central Minnesota