DES MOINES, Iowa (AP) - Des Moines police say a teenager suspected of stealing a pizza delivery car accidently left the restaurant's sign on.
The Des Moines Register reports the car was stolen Wednesday night from the parking lot of Northern Lights Pizza. An officer spotted the car with the top sign still on less than an hour later.
The 15-year-old driver has been charged with second-degree theft and driving without a license. Police say three passengers were released to their parents.
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- Local program helps entrepreneurs succeed
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- Low unemployment creates 'employee market'
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Assembly Republicans call for $300 million for roads
- New chronic wasting disease case found in central Minnesota