MASON CITY, Iowa (AP) - Authorities say there was no brotherly love at play when a 62-year-old Mason City man reportedly fired shots at his brother's vehicle.
The Mason City Globe Gazette reports that the shooting occurred Friday afternoon in a neighborhood just southwest of Mason City. No injuries were reported.
Cerro Gordo County Sheriff's deputies were sent to the area for a report of a man with a gun. The caller told authorities that he man had shot at his brother's vehicle and was roaming the area on foot.
After a short search, the man was found and arrested without incident.
The man was taken to Mercy Medical Center-North Iowa for evaluation.
- Plans on hold for proposed cell towers in La Crosse
- Minnesota Gov. Dayton collapses during speech
- Gov. Walker proposes welfare changes
- Wisconsin Democrats defend abortion access with resolution
- La Crosse's Satori Arts to be featured on 'American Pickers'
- Holmen Fire Department focuses fire safety education on different age groups
- WinCraft gets to work making Super Bowl merchandise
- ‘School Choice Week' showcases local schools for parents
- Bill Feehan remains La Crosse Republican Party Chairman
- Wisconsin Republicans criticize Baldwin for fundraiser