MASON CITY, Iowa (AP) - Authorities say there was no brotherly love at play when a 62-year-old Mason City man reportedly fired shots at his brother's vehicle.
The Mason City Globe Gazette reports that the shooting occurred Friday afternoon in a neighborhood just southwest of Mason City. No injuries were reported.
Cerro Gordo County Sheriff's deputies were sent to the area for a report of a man with a gun. The caller told authorities that he man had shot at his brother's vehicle and was roaming the area on foot.
After a short search, the man was found and arrested without incident.
The man was taken to Mercy Medical Center-North Iowa for evaluation.
- Area couple awaits man's heart, liver transplant
- WIAA to offer concussion insurance for student athletes
- Sparta American Legion Family presents check to Freedom Honor Flight
- La Crosse man accused of posting nude photos of ex online
- Local program offers veterans extra healthcare
- Holmen continues expansion with office building groundbreaking
- West Salem Middle School raises awareness for importance of physical activity
- ‘Nursing Research on the Green' presents advances in nursing at Viterbo
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer
- Minnesota power plant that burns turkey litter faces closure