IOWA CITY, Iowa (AP) - A 21-year-old Coralville man has been charged with sexually abusing a 2-year-old child.
Iowa City police say Tristan Loughran has admitted committing a sex act on the child at Loughran's workplace in Iowa City.
Court records say Loughran initially told an Iowa Division of Criminal Investigation agent during a job interview that he had abused the child in the last month or so. The records say Loughran repeated the account when questioned by an Iowa City investigator.
The records say police have confirmed Loughran's access to the child and that he had been alone with the child at times.
Records say Loughran left jail on bond. A public phone listing for Loughran couldn't be found, and online court records don't list the name of his lawyer.
- Plans on hold for proposed cell towers in La Crosse
- Minnesota Gov. Dayton collapses during speech
- Gov. Walker proposes welfare changes
- Wisconsin Democrats defend abortion access with resolution
- La Crosse's Satori Arts to be featured on 'American Pickers'
- Holmen Fire Department focuses fire safety education on different age groups
- WinCraft gets to work making Super Bowl merchandise
- ‘School Choice Week' showcases local schools for parents
- Bill Feehan remains La Crosse Republican Party Chairman
- Wisconsin Republicans criticize Baldwin for fundraiser