DAVENPORT, Iowa (AP) - A 34-year-old Davenport man has been charged with having sex with two children under the age of 10.
Online court records say Carlos Navarrette is charged with four counts of second-degree sexual abuse and one count of lascivious acts with a child.
Scott County Jail records say Navarrette remained in custody Monday and that he also is known as Rafael Navarrete Sanchez. Online court records don't list the name of his attorney.
A police arrest affidavit says that between 2010 and June 1, 2012, Navarrette had intercourse with the children and forced the children to perform sex acts on him.
- City crews busy repairing potholes
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Local hospital expands suicide screening
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Onalaska authorities continue to search for man on the run
- Winter Rec-Fest Medallion has been found!
- Wisconsin unemployment rate drops to 4 percent in December
- 13-year-old charged with attempted murder in Fort Dodge
- Gundersen warns against travelling to Zika-impacted areas
- Todd English named Firefighter of the Year for 2016