DAVENPORT, Iowa (AP) - A 34-year-old Davenport man has been charged with having sex with two children under the age of 10.
Online court records say Carlos Navarrette is charged with four counts of second-degree sexual abuse and one count of lascivious acts with a child.
Scott County Jail records say Navarrette remained in custody Monday and that he also is known as Rafael Navarrete Sanchez. Online court records don't list the name of his attorney.
A police arrest affidavit says that between 2010 and June 1, 2012, Navarrette had intercourse with the children and forced the children to perform sex acts on him.
- Local family shares story of premature birth
- Area climate activists voice their opinions over Trump's policies
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- Course teaches Somali culture in central Minnesota
- News 8 Sports Round Up- April 29, 2017
- La Crosse marshland gets a cleanup
- La Crosse Neighbors Day moves ahead with new leadership