IOWA CITY, Iowa (AP) - Internal documents suggest that a University of Iowa athletics official who resigned this week was accused of trading football tickets and money for sexual favors and inappropriately touching students.
The Iowa City Press-Citizen obtained documents from an internal investigation by the university's human resources and employment offices.
The investigation determined that Peter Gray had a history of inappropriate behavior during two stints at the athletics department. The documents allege that Gray made sexual comments during a presentation to recruits and their parents, and touched a student's genitals.
One student told investigators Gray exchanged money and football tickets for sex with someone unaffiliated with the university.
The documents were posted on the newspaper's website Friday night.
Athletics Department spokesman Steve Roe declined comment. Gray doesn't have a listed phone number.
- The Latest: Trump take executive action on oil pipelines
- Minnesota governor eyes fast return to work after collapse
- Plans on hold for proposed cell towers in La Crosse
- Wisconsin Democrats defend abortion access with resolution
- Trial set for mom whose toddler was found wandering outside
- Wisconsin Democrats: County websites were hacked
- Bipartisan proposal would eliminate publishing minutes
- Holmen Fire Department focuses fire safety education on different age groups
- Gov. Walker proposes welfare changes
- Man accused of trying to kill unborn child arrested in NY