ROCHESTER, Minn. (AP) - The Minnesota State Patrol says the southbound lanes of Interstate 35 between Albert Lea and the Iowa border have reopened.
That section of the interstate had been closed since Thursday about 2 p.m. because of multiple accidents and the request of the Iowa Department of Transportation.
In Iowa, I-35 from the Minnesota border to Ames has also reopened.
The Department of Transportation says driving conditions in southeastern Minnesota are fair.
- Volunteers offer support for people who recently left jail
- March for Science runs through La Crosse
- Police: Stop calling about urban wild turkeys
- Study: Wisconsin will face water infrastructure problem
- Muslim teen wins right to box competitively in hijab
- Free smoke alarm campaign aims to reduce fire deaths, injuries
- Gundersen Health System considered top hospital for enviormental excellence
- Minnesota farmers begin planting under optimal weather
- Arcadia embraces Hispanic population amid immigration talks
- WSU defense takes 2017 spring game