ROCHESTER, Minn. (AP) - The Minnesota State Patrol says the southbound lanes of Interstate 35 between Albert Lea and the Iowa border have reopened.
That section of the interstate had been closed since Thursday about 2 p.m. because of multiple accidents and the request of the Iowa Department of Transportation.
In Iowa, I-35 from the Minnesota border to Ames has also reopened.
The Department of Transportation says driving conditions in southeastern Minnesota are fair.
- Local program helps entrepreneurs succeed
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- Low unemployment creates 'employee market'
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Assembly Republicans call for $300 million for roads
- Injured Packers Nelson, Adams could be game-time decisions
- New chronic wasting disease case found in central Minnesota
- Complaint leads to cross being removed from vets memorial