DES MOINES, Iowa (AP) - No arrests have been reported in the slaying of a 20-year-old man whose body was found by his roommates at a Des Moines home.
Police said Tuesday that the death of Nick White has been ruled a homicide but would not describe his injuries.
White's body was found Monday afternoon in the basement of the house, which sits near Drake University.
Investigators say they're still looking for suspects and a motive, but they don't believe White was killed in a random act of violence.
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- UW-La Crosse students organize 'Women's March on La Crosse'
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Taste of Onalaska raises money for teachers
- Chili cook-off warms up community while raising money
- Area protester goes to joins Women's March on Washington D. C.