EVANSDALE, Iowa (AP) - Friends and supporters of two Iowa girls who've been missing since July plan to distribute fliers on Halloween to maintain public awareness.
The Waterloo-Cedar Falls Courier says residents are invited to print copies of the missing girls' photos and the tip line number and hand them out to trick-or-treaters in Evansdale. Parents and other adults accompanying children may distribute the fliers door-to-door.
Lyric Cook and her cousin, Elizabeth Collins, disappeared on July 13. Their bikes were found near Meyers Lake in Evansdale. Lyric has turned 11 and Elizabeth has turned 9 since they went missing.
The FBI believes the girls were abducted.
- UPDATE: Suspects in Tomah high speed chase arrested
- Packers WR Nelson unlikely to play vs. Falcons
- Tuesday closings due to weather
- Travel dangerous in many roads in Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Democrats propose legalizing medical marijuana
- Pocan no longer attending inauguration
- Baldwin, Kind both attending inauguration while Pocan skips
- New faces breathe new life into debate on Sunday booze ban
- Changes coming to prescription drug monitoring website Tuesday
- Rodgers appears on cover of Sports Illustrated