FORT DODGE, Iowa (AP) -- Students at Saint Edmond Catholic Elementary School in Fort Dodge have returned to class after being sent home Monday because of a possible bedbug infestation.
Seventy-five students in three classrooms were sent home as a precaution Tuesday after a teacher noticed what appeared to be insect bites on one student.
School spokeswoman Mary Lynn Biggins says an extermination company set up monitors and traps to check for bedbugs overnight but none were found.
Biggins says classes resumed on Wednesday.
- Holmen man in custody after armed robbery and 5-hour standoff
- Herberger's to move into former Macy's location at Valley View Mall
- Police: Student critically hurt in Kenosha school stabbing
- Bill banning abortion coverage for state workers up for vote
- Education accountability bill up for committee vote
- Bill would let victims, witnesses block body camera releases
- Man accused of trying to kill girlfriend faces sentencing
- Alcohol use among Wisconsin senior citizens on the rise
- Dayton names new Minnesota State Lottery director
- Walker hopes Trump's tough talk catches Canada's attention