CLIVE, Iowa (AP) - A firefighter has suffered a minor injury in a fire that damaged a house in Clive.
Clive Fire Chief Rick Roe says the fire appears to have started in the house basement on Sunday night. A woman who lives at the house and three of her sisters who were there escaped unharmed.
The fire caused an estimated $100,000 in damage. The fire cause is being investigated.
- The Latest: Walker proposes new welfare work requirements
- Wisconsin Democrats defend abortion access with resolution
- De Soto Area Lions Club promoting grant for flood victims
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- State agency highlights climate change, 2 others ignore
- Local event helps connect military families
- Dayton's State of the State will set stage for 2017 session
- Ho-Chunk casino could draw $37 million from other casinos
- La Crosse County proposing tourism tax
- You participated in the Women's March. Now what?