CLIVE, Iowa (AP) - A firefighter has suffered a minor injury in a fire that damaged a house in Clive.
Clive Fire Chief Rick Roe says the fire appears to have started in the house basement on Sunday night. A woman who lives at the house and three of her sisters who were there escaped unharmed.
The fire caused an estimated $100,000 in damage. The fire cause is being investigated.
- Safe cams help police, local businesses solve crime
- UW-L celebrates School of Education
- Gundersen Health System considered top hospital for enviornmental excellence
- Downtown Mainstreet hosts 'Clean Your Block Party'
- March for Science runs through La Crosse
- Earth Buzz! raising awareness for polinator importance
- Police: Stop calling about urban wild turkeys
- Volunteers offer support for people who recently left jail
- UW-L softball takes two versus UW-River Falls
- Minnesota farmers begin planting under optimal weather