CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa (AP) -- Cedar Rapids police say a neighborhood dispute turned violent when a 42-year-old man pulled out a gun and shot and wounded his neighbor.
Police say the shooting happened at the end of an argument between Joseph Pham and 39-year-old Brian Wilson on Saturday evening.
Police say Pham shot Wilson in the torso and then returned to his home.
Wilson was taken to St. Luke's Hospital for treatment. Police said no update was immediately available on his condition Sunday morning, and hospital officials say Wilson was not listed as a patient in their public directory Sunday.
Pham was arrested on suspicion of three counts of attempted murder because other people were at Wilson's home at the time of the shooting. Pham remained in the Linn County Jail on Sunday.
- Minnesota Gov. Mark Dayton says he will finish his term despite being diagnosed with prostate cancer
- A woman was arrested in Black Hills after abducting her kids
- Wisconsin manufacturing tax credit continues to grow
- Plans on hold for proposed cell towers in La Crosse
- Community Closings & Delays due to approaching storm
- Trial set for mom whose toddler was found wandering outside
- Wisconsin Democrats: County websites were hacked
- Bipartisan proposal would eliminate publishing minutes
- House committee approves bill that would charge protesters
- Holmen Fire Department focuses fire safety education on different age groups