CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa (AP) -- Cedar Rapids police say a neighborhood dispute turned violent when a 42-year-old man pulled out a gun and shot and wounded his neighbor.
Police say the shooting happened at the end of an argument between Joseph Pham and 39-year-old Brian Wilson on Saturday evening.
Police say Pham shot Wilson in the torso and then returned to his home.
Wilson was taken to St. Luke's Hospital for treatment. Police said no update was immediately available on his condition Sunday morning, and hospital officials say Wilson was not listed as a patient in their public directory Sunday.
Pham was arrested on suspicion of three counts of attempted murder because other people were at Wilson's home at the time of the shooting. Pham remained in the Linn County Jail on Sunday.
- Trump, Walker discuss Wisconsin dairy dispute
- Why more people may be driving hybrid vehicles
- Wisconsin at high risk of wildfires after sunny, dry weather
- Wisconsin Legislature set to give wells bill final OK
- Prosecutor: No water for week led to jail dehydration death
- Student stabbed at Kenosha high school
- Bridge project in southeast Minnesota on schedule, budget
- House Republicans pass abortion bills
- Minnesota couple accused of sexually assaulting teenage girl
- Report: Saints, running back Peterson agree on contract