CORALVILLE, Iowa (AP) - Authorities say three deer that used the automatic entrance doors have left a Kohl's store in Coralville.
Coralville Police Chief Barry Bedford says a doe and two fawns walked through the doors into the store vestibule on Monday morning. The fawns went no further, but their mother made it into the store and headed toward the back.
Police say employees opened up some back doors and the doe exited. The two fawns turned around and used the automatic exit doors to leave the store.
No injuries or damage was reported.
- Volunteers offer support for people who recently left jail
- March for Science runs through La Crosse
- Police: Stop calling about urban wild turkeys
- Study: Wisconsin will face water infrastructure problem
- Muslim teen wins right to box competitively in hijab
- Free smoke alarm campaign aims to reduce fire deaths, injuries
- Gundersen Health System considered top hospital for enviormental excellence
- Minnesota farmers begin planting under optimal weather
- Arcadia embraces Hispanic population amid immigration talks
- WSU defense takes 2017 spring game