CORALVILLE, Iowa (AP) - Authorities say three deer that used the automatic entrance doors have left a Kohl's store in Coralville.
Coralville Police Chief Barry Bedford says a doe and two fawns walked through the doors into the store vestibule on Monday morning. The fawns went no further, but their mother made it into the store and headed toward the back.
Police say employees opened up some back doors and the doe exited. The two fawns turned around and used the automatic exit doors to leave the store.
No injuries or damage was reported.
- City crews busy repairing potholes
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Local hospital expands suicide screening
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Onalaska authorities continue to search for man on the run
- Winter Rec-Fest Medallion has been found!
- Wisconsin unemployment rate drops to 4 percent in December
- 13-year-old charged with attempted murder in Fort Dodge
- Gundersen warns against travelling to Zika-impacted areas
- Todd English named Firefighter of the Year for 2016