DECORAH, Iowa (AP) -- Another egg's in the nest of a famous northeast Iowa eagle family.
VIDEO: Decorah Eagle lays 2nd egg
The egg was laid Monday night. The first egg was seen Friday night.
The nest sits in a tree at the Decorah Fish Hatchery.
The eagles have gained international attention because of an Internet cam set up by the Raptor Resource Project. The website that allows people to watch has been viewed millions of times.
Raptor Resource project researcher Bob Anderson says new equipment installed in October will give viewers an even better look at the eagle family this year.
Three Decorah eagle eggs hatched last spring, and the eaglets left the nest in the summer months that followed.
- Holmen homicide suspect pleads guilty in 2015 murder
- Turnout hits 8 percent in Wisconsin superintendent race
- Powerball jackpot tops $400 million for 1st time in months
- The guitar that will build a La Crosse home
- Former Packer talks leadership, teamwork at Boy Scouts fundraiser
- Interfaith panel promotes understanding
- 'Spudmobile' makes stop at La Crosse schools
- La Crescent leaders hear ideas for downtown development
- Businesses gather for discussion on possible new tax
- Students learn robotics at Trane in La Crosse