DECORAH, Iowa (AP) -- Another egg's in the nest of a famous northeast Iowa eagle family.
VIDEO: Decorah Eagle lays 2nd egg
The egg was laid Monday night. The first egg was seen Friday night.
The nest sits in a tree at the Decorah Fish Hatchery.
The eagles have gained international attention because of an Internet cam set up by the Raptor Resource Project. The website that allows people to watch has been viewed millions of times.
Raptor Resource project researcher Bob Anderson says new equipment installed in October will give viewers an even better look at the eagle family this year.
Three Decorah eagle eggs hatched last spring, and the eaglets left the nest in the summer months that followed.
- Attorney general announces deal on drug overdose treatment
- Viterbo students spend one night homeless
- Warm weather a worry for apple growers
- Organic conference returns to La Crosse
- WSU Baseball drafts 14-year-old for team
- City of La Crosse looks to crowdsource Buzz's Bikes fix
- Iowa man sentenced for lying to cold case investigators
- City planners asking for more input on Highway 53 corridor plan
- Rochester might oust 200 students over vaccine requirements
- Trespass charges for man living in hospital closet