DECORAH, Iowa (AP) -- Another egg's in the nest of a famous northeast Iowa eagle family.
VIDEO: Decorah Eagle lays 2nd egg
The egg was laid Monday night. The first egg was seen Friday night.
The nest sits in a tree at the Decorah Fish Hatchery.
The eagles have gained international attention because of an Internet cam set up by the Raptor Resource Project. The website that allows people to watch has been viewed millions of times.
Raptor Resource project researcher Bob Anderson says new equipment installed in October will give viewers an even better look at the eagle family this year.
Three Decorah eagle eggs hatched last spring, and the eaglets left the nest in the summer months that followed.
- Assignment: Education - Advanced Placement Program Growing
- La Crosse distribution facility to close
- Icy weather brings danger
- Packers WR Nelson unlikely to play vs. Falcons
- Ice causing large number of falls in La Crosse
- Republican senator circulates marijuana extract bill
- Icy conditions make area sidewalks slippery
- Travel dangerous in many roads in Wisconsin
- Ice storms reducing blood donations in Midwest
- Pocan no longer attending inauguration