DECORAH, Iowa (AP) -- Another egg's in the nest of a famous northeast Iowa eagle family.
VIDEO: Decorah Eagle lays 2nd egg
The egg was laid Monday night. The first egg was seen Friday night.
The nest sits in a tree at the Decorah Fish Hatchery.
The eagles have gained international attention because of an Internet cam set up by the Raptor Resource Project. The website that allows people to watch has been viewed millions of times.
Raptor Resource project researcher Bob Anderson says new equipment installed in October will give viewers an even better look at the eagle family this year.
Three Decorah eagle eggs hatched last spring, and the eaglets left the nest in the summer months that followed.
- Task force catches more criminals exploiting children online
- Belle Square development moves forward
- Crews begin renovations on La Crosse's Powell Park
- La Crosse officials look for input on proposed 'greenway'
- Wisconsin judge drops power line construction ban
- One week after storms, cleanup continues
- New La Crosse Fire Chief approved by Fire Commission
- ‘Go Red for Women' La Crosse luncheon highlights heart disease among women
- La Crosse city departments host ‘City Open House' for residents
- Deputy: 1 ejected, several injured in school bus vs. dump truck crash