LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - Good thing Santa has a sleigh and not a car to deliver Christmas gifts!
La Crosse will likely see 1-4 inches of snow from Christmas Eve until Christmas morning.
StormTeam 8 Meteorologist Bill Graul says snow will probably reach the La Crosse area sometime between 5-7 p.m. Graul said snow is likely to continue through 3 a.m. on Christmas Day and gradually taper from west to east by about 6 or 7 a.m.
The NWS has issued a WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY for areas generally near and north of I-90 from 3 p.m. today through 3 a.m. Wednesday due to the expected 2"-4" of snow and wintry driving conditions. Even south of I-90, 1"-3" of snow are expected.
To follow Santa's progress, you can visit the NORAD Santa Tracker live streaming.
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Assembly Republicans call for $300 million for roads
- Injured Packers Nelson, Adams could be game-time decisions
- New chronic wasting disease case found in central Minnesota
- Complaint leads to cross being removed from vets memorial
- Husband charged in connection to wife's death
- Stolen passwords used to change some grades, university says