LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - It's a feeling of victory anytime a sports team takes home a state championship trophy.
For La Crosse Central High School, that feeling is hard to put into words.
The last time Central's boys basketball team brought home the golden ball was in 1925 and 92 years later, one of their biggest dreams became a reality.
- Proposed bill aims to bring veterans into agriculture
- Wisconsin 2016 job gain smallest in 6 years
- Small school graduates four sets of twins
- La Crosse Loggers host open house at newly renovated Lumberyard
- Wet weather delays crop planting
- La Crosse Central holds 95th Memorial Day ceremony
- Onalaska removing brick crosswalks on Highway 35
- News 8 Sports Round Up- May 26, 2017
- La Crosse school officials prepare for Summer Food Service Program
- 10 inmates escape from Minnesota prison; 1 still on the lam