LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - It's a feeling of victory anytime a sports team takes home a state championship trophy.
For La Crosse Central High School, that feeling is hard to put into words.
The last time Central's boys basketball team brought home the golden ball was in 1925 and 92 years later, one of their biggest dreams became a reality.
- University of Wisconsin, DNR and K-12 schools in spotlight
- Democrat Cullen won't run for governor
- Four arrested in La Crosse on drug charges
- Police investigate threat at Westby Middle School
- Train derailment in Prairie du Chien late Wednesday
- The Latest: DNR secretary defends eliminating magazine
- Wisconsin closer to calling for constitutional convention
- Wisconsin lawmakers offer differing views of youth prison
- Access to crime database stirs debate in Minneapolis
- Unlicensed service cuts down city-owned trees in St. Paul