LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - An upcoming event hopes to give new business owners the tools they need to succeed.
Couleecap is starting its fourth 'CO-STARTERS' training program next week.
The eight-week session gives entrepreneurs a chance to share their ideas for their new businesses or plans to expand their current business and get some pointers on how to successfully execute those plans.
Area entrepreneurs who have gone through the program in the past say it helped their business in multiple ways.
"I was expanding a really, really small business, and not only did it give me the business knowledge that I needed, but it also really helped me with a lot of really wonderful networking connections, finding clients, and just reaching out the entrepreneurial community."
The eight weekly sessions cost a total of $300, but a discounted rate of $150 is available for low income entrepreneurs.
They start next week at 6 p.m. at 'The Gig' working space near UW-L.
To register, you can go to Couleecap's website: www.couleeco.com.
- 4 killed, 5 injured in minivan-pickup crash in NW Wisconsin
- Two people rescued from Onalaska Spillway
- Wisconsin Democrats view Republican Gov. Walker as beatable
- Man being deported after transit officer asked about status
- Thousands traveling on Memorial Day weekend
- Community shares Memorial Day plans, traditions
- Arcadia hosts annual Broiler Days Parade
- Bauer's Market has busy weekend
- News 8 Sports Round Up- May 27, 2017
- Local Radio Shack closing permanently