Rep. Ron Kind says the budget deal should give the U.S. some much needed stability for the next two years.
Rep. Kind says we still need to get serious about our budget deficit. He also talks about the two biggest concerns about the deal.
We also asked Kind about the possibility of the farm bill passing, and his reaction to a federal judge saying the NSA phone data program is likely unconstitutional.
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Onalaska authorities continue to search for man on the run
- 'Candy Man' agrees to surrender medical license
- Handful of rat virus cases seen in Wisconsin and Illinois
- Pocan compliments Trump before skipping inauguration
- Nebraska, Iowa Guard troops assigned inauguration duties
- E. Iowa man charged in death of woman killed by cannon
- Wisconsin unemployment rate drops to 4 percent in December
- Winter Rec-Fest Medallion has been found!
- 13-year-old charged with attempted murder in Fort Dodge