Rep. Ron Kind says the budget deal should give the U.S. some much needed stability for the next two years.
Rep. Kind says we still need to get serious about our budget deficit. He also talks about the two biggest concerns about the deal.
We also asked Kind about the possibility of the farm bill passing, and his reaction to a federal judge saying the NSA phone data program is likely unconstitutional.
- Wisconsin at high risk of wildfires after sunny, dry weather
- Trump, Walker discuss Wisconsin dairy dispute
- Prosecutor: No water for week led to jail dehydration death
- Student stabbed at Kenosha high school
- Bridge project in southeast Minnesota on schedule, budget
- House Republicans pass abortion bills
- Minnesota couple accused of sexually assaulting teenage girl
- Report: Saints, running back Peterson agree on contract
- Federal officials charge 15 with eagle trafficking
- No injuries at early morning house fire in Onalaska