MADISON, Wis. (AP) -- A committee to recall a Republican state senator from northwestern Wisconsin has raised a little more than $4,000 over the last month.
John Kidd is the treasurer of a committee working to recall Terry Moulton, a Chippewa Falls Republican. He says the committee has raised $4,129 between Nov. 15, when the recall drive began, and Thursday. He says the committee has spent all the money, but didn't have details on what it purchased.
Democrats and their allies are trying to recall four Republican senators, including Moulton, Senate Majority Leader Scott Fitzgerald and Sens. Pam Galloway and Van Wanggaard, over their support for Gov. Scott Walker's collective bargaining law.
Campaign finance reports in the recalls were due Thursday. Moulton had not yet filed his by late morning.
- Local program helps entrepreneurs succeed
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- Low unemployment creates 'employee market'
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Assembly Republicans call for $300 million for roads
- Injured Packers Nelson, Adams could be game-time decisions
- New chronic wasting disease case found in central Minnesota
- Complaint leads to cross being removed from vets memorial