LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - Rian Radtke and Rick Schaumberg will face off in April to see who will become Trempealeau County's next circuit court judge.
Radtke and Schaumberg were the top two finishers in Tuesday's primary, earning 36% and 35% of the vote, respectively. Incumbent Charles Feltes, who was appointed to the bench by Governor Scott Walker last year, finished with 29% of the vote.
Feltes took over for Judge John Damon, who retired last summer.
The spring election will be held on Tuesday, April 4th.
- Family serves others after receiving Thanksgiving meal
- La Crosse Community Thanksgiving Dinner welcomes all
- Pro basketball returns to La Crosse this weekend
- "A Little Princess" comes to La Crosse
- Onalaska Community Thanksgiving dinner a community effort
- Franken apologizes for making some women 'feel badly'
- Minn. man accused of repeatedly punching newborn
- Turkey Trot spreads holiday cheer while raising money
- Jackson County family displaced after mobile home fire
- Woman injured in Vernon County car, horse and buggy crash