WASHINGTON (CNN) - Sarah Palin, with Kid Rock and Ted Nugent in tow, visited President Donald Trump at the White House Wednesday for dinner.
The former Alaska governor, who was the Republican vice presidential nominee in 2008, posted a set of photos on her Facebook page from throughout the executive mansion, including in the Oval Office.
A White House official said the group had dinner with the President, but didn't provide any further details.
In one of her photos, Palin, Nugent, and Kid Rock pose in front of a portrait of Hillary Clinton, which hangs in the White House basement along with paintings of other first ladies.
In another, Palin is seen chatting with Trump's son-in-law, Jared Kushner, in the Oval Office as the President speaks on the phone nearby.
Both Nugent and Kid Rock wore hats during their visit: Nugent in a camouflage cowboy hat and Kid Rock in a black fedora. Both men brought dates: Nugent his wife, Shemane Deziel, and Kid Rock his fiancée, Audrey Berry.
Palin was an early supporter of Trump's, and was rumored to be in the running for a Cabinet post, though she was never selected.
- Safe cams help police, local businesses solve crime
- Volunteers offer support for people who recently left jail
- March for Science runs through La Crosse
- Police: Stop calling about urban wild turkeys
- Study: Wisconsin will face water infrastructure problem
- Muslim teen wins right to box competitively in hijab
- Free smoke alarm campaign aims to reduce fire deaths, injuries
- Earth Buzz! raising awareness for polinator importance
- Downtown Mainstreet hosts 'Clean Your Block Party'
- UW-L celebrates School of Education