(CNN) -- An offer by House Republicans to President Barack Obama would temporarily increase the debt ceiling without reopening the government right away, GOP sources told CNN's Deirdre Walsh on Friday.
More Politics News
- Obama shakes hands with Raul Castro
- Senate enforces 'nuclear option,' OKs judge
- Texas woman pleads guilty to ricin letters
- Leaders praise 'giant of history' Mandela
- Congressman to host gun safety event on Newtown anniversary
- Is Congress getting special treatment on ACA?
- Colorado town's drone law vote postponed
- Unions, others challenging Rep. Kind on proposed trade agreement
- Sen. Ted Cruz gets a coloring book