(CNN) -- The Senate Foreign Relations Committee on Tuesday will begin a debate on the authorization of the use of military force in Syria, committee Chairman Robert Menendez, D-New Jersey, said in a statement Saturday.
More Politics News
- Governor Walker stops in La Crosse for WEDC Board meeting
- New voting machines arrive in La Crosse County
- Obama shakes hands with Raul Castro
- Senate enforces 'nuclear option,' OKs judge
- Texas woman pleads guilty to ricin letters
- Leaders praise 'giant of history' Mandela
- Congressman to host gun safety event on Newtown anniversary
- Is Congress getting special treatment on ACA?
- Colorado town's drone law vote postponed