(CNN) -- Former South Carolina Gov. Mark Sanford, who resigned because of an extramarital affair, discounted concerns that conservatives will reject him by noting Wednesday in an interview with CNN that in the primary election, conservative Republican women voted for him to be the GOP candidate for his former U.S. House seat.
More Politics News
- Obama to young supporters: Talk up ACA
- Poll: Support for stricter gun control fades
- ACA enrollment ramps up in days after website fix
- Biden to China: U.S. has 'deep concerns'
- Poll: Quarter of uninsured say they'll pay ACA fine
- 'Top Gun' inspiration gets top Pentagon job
- 3 unanswered questions about Affordable Care Act
- Cheney 'surprised' by public spat between daughters
- Washington could still screw up your holidays