(CNN) -- Rep. Bill Young of Florida, the longest-serving Republican member of the House, died Friday evening, his office's chief of staff said. He was 82.
More Politics News
- Elian Gonzalez slams U.S. embargo on Cuba
- Nelson Mandela lies in state in Pretoria
- Can veteran Podesta fix White House?
- Kerry says Iran won't get nuclear weapons
- Governor Walker stops in La Crosse for WEDC Board meeting
- New voting machines arrive in La Crosse County
- Ryan says budget negotiators close to deal
- Obama shakes hands with Raul Castro
- Senate enforces 'nuclear option,' OKs judge