(CNN) -- President Barack Obama on Monday will announce Thomas E. Perez, U.S. assistant attorney general heading the Justice Department's civil rights division, as his nominee for the next secretary of the Department of Labor, according to a White House official.
More Politics News
- And the top lie of 2013 goes to...
- World powers and Iran end nuclear talks
- Judge says giant cross must be removed
- NGO slams U.N. over Central African Republic
- Reports: American missing in Iran had CIA tie
- House Democrat 'convinced' Ted Cruz will run for president
- House approves budget deal, sends to Senate
- US takes steps to ensure Obamacare coverage
- 5 reasons why Congress might pass a budget