(CNN) -- President Barack Obama said Wednesday of gun violence that "if we're really going to tackle this problem seriously, then we've got to get Congress to take the next step."
More Politics News
- Local political rivals team up for good cause
- Sea trials to set for chemical arms destroyer
- Nelson Mandela dies at 95
- Mandela's life changed a nation's life
- No budget deal this week
- Blame -- not bills -- passed in Congress
- Most Americans predict more gridlock in 2014
- Mayor Rob Ford: Accusations 'outright lie'
- Obama pushes for minimum wage hike