(CNN) -- Thomas E. Perez, currently the U.S. assistant attorney general heading the Justice Department's civil rights division, will be nominated to be the next U.S. Secretary of Labor, a Democratic source said.
More Politics News
- 2nd-term polls: How do Obama, Clinton compare?
- High court to review case over public prayers
- Christie scrutinized for cameo in NJ tourism ad
- Va. GOP nominee compares Planned Parenthood to KKK
- White House chief of staff knew of IRS report
- Legislature sends Dayton $15.7B education budget
- Wisconsin bill would ban mandatory flu shots
- Obama to give promised speech on terrorism, drones
- Despite controversies, Obama approval rating steady