(CNN) -- Thomas E. Perez, currently the U.S. assistant attorney general heading the Justice Department's civil rights division, will be nominated to be the next U.S. Secretary of Labor, a Democratic source said.
More Politics News
- Senate set to pull all-nighter
- Ann Romney: 'It's too bad the election isn't today'
- The budget deal in plain English
- Senator's chief of staff under investigation
- Nelson Mandela lies in state in Pretoria
- Boehner lashes out at conservative groups
- Sebelius orders review of health care website woes
- Governor Walker to hold tax reform round tables
- Health care sign-ups hit 365,000