(CNN) -- Thomas E. Perez, currently the U.S. assistant attorney general heading the Justice Department's civil rights division, will be nominated to be the next U.S. Secretary of Labor, a Democratic source said.
More Politics News
- Mayor Rob Ford: Accusations "outright lie"
- Congressional leaders: Budget deal is close
- First dog Sunny Obama knocks over girl at WH
- Obama pushes for minimum wage hike
- Obama to young supporters: Talk up ACA
- Poll: Support for stricter gun control fades
- ACA enrollment ramps up in days after website fix
- Biden to China: U.S. has 'deep concerns'
- Poll: Quarter of uninsured say they'll pay ACA fine