The House approved on Friday a $9.7 billion Superstorm Sandy aid package after delays over fiscal cliff bickering and a warning from federal officials that funds are running out. It passed in a 354-67 vote.
More Politics News
- Obama shakes hands with Raul Castro
- Leaders praise 'giant of history' Mandela
- Congressman to host gun safety event on Newtown anniversary
- Is Congress getting special treatment on ACA?
- Colorado town's drone law vote postponed
- Unions, others challenging Rep. Kind on proposed trade agreement
- Sen. Ted Cruz gets a coloring book
- Ron Paul: Rand 'probably will' run in 2016
- Senate Republicans deliver promised nomination blocks