(CNN) -- The Center for Reproductive Rights and the ACLU of Arkansas say they will challenge in federal court a state ban on abortions after 12 weeks of pregnancy. Gov. Mike Beebe vetoed the bill Monday, but the Arkansas Senate overrode the veto Tuesday, and the House followed suit Wednesday.
More Politics News
- 'Deported' from North Korea, American is home
- Protesters rally for free speech on overpass
- Security pact a topic in Hagel's Afghan trip
- Former presidents to travel to Mandela memorial
- Obama lived with Kenyan uncle prior to law school
- Obama lights National Christmas Tree
- Job training bill for people with disabilities signed in La Crosse
- Bill Clinton on Mandela: 'He inspired me before I knew him'
- GOP hits pause on Obamacare repeal