House Republicans passed a bill establishing so-called "STEM" visas last fall, but it was largely opposed by Democrats because it canceled another visa program.
More Politics News
- Oklahoma senators on disaster relief funding
- Obama: Americans stand with Oklahoma
- Report identifies 'Fast & Furious' leak
- DOJ tracked Fox News reporter's email, movements
- Tea party group files lawsuit against IRS
- 2nd-term polls: How do Obama, Clinton compare?
- High court to review case over public prayers
- Christie scrutinized for cameo in NJ tourism ad
- Va. GOP nominee compares Planned Parenthood to KKK