House Republicans passed a bill establishing so-called "STEM" visas last fall, but it was largely opposed by Democrats because it canceled another visa program.
More Politics News
- And the top lie of 2013 goes to...
- World powers and Iran end nuclear talks
- Judge says giant cross must be removed
- NGO slams U.N. over Central African Republic
- Reports: American missing in Iran had CIA tie
- House Democrat 'convinced' Ted Cruz will run for president
- House approves budget deal, sends to Senate
- US takes steps to ensure Obamacare coverage
- 5 reasons why Congress might pass a budget