GENOA CITY, Wis. (AP) - Update (10:45 AM): Two young sisters who went missing Tuesday have been found safe in Kansas, according to a report.
It is unclear if the mother was with the children when they were found.
Police in southeastern Wisconsin are asking for help to locate two young sisters who are apparently with a non-custodial parent.
Authorities say eight-year-old Katie Brick and six-year-old Jenna Brick were last seen Tuesday leaving a home in Genoa City with their mother. Police say the girls' paternal grandparents have custody of the girls.
Police Chief Joseph Balog says the mother's boyfriend may be traveling with the girls.
- Area veterans visit cemeteries, honor fallen heroes
- Riverside Memorial Day ceremony honors sea-based service members
- Service members honored at La Crosse's Memorial Day ceremony
- La Crosse celebrates Memorial Day with annual parade
- 4 killed, 5 injured in minivan-pickup crash in NW Wisconsin
- Two people rescued from Onalaska Spillway
- C-FC senior has second chance at state gold
- Bauer's Market has busy weekend
- Arcadia hosts annual Broiler Days Parade
- Wisconsin Democrats view Republican Gov. Walker as beatable