GENOA CITY, Wis. (AP) - Update (10:45 AM): Two young sisters who went missing Tuesday have been found safe in Kansas, according to a report.
It is unclear if the mother was with the children when they were found.
Police in southeastern Wisconsin are asking for help to locate two young sisters who are apparently with a non-custodial parent.
Authorities say eight-year-old Katie Brick and six-year-old Jenna Brick were last seen Tuesday leaving a home in Genoa City with their mother. Police say the girls' paternal grandparents have custody of the girls.
Police Chief Joseph Balog says the mother's boyfriend may be traveling with the girls.
- News 8 Investigates - Watching the Watchers
- Looking ahead: Spring road construction
- Winter thaw reveals needles in streets
- Driver identified in bizarre car crash Sunday
- Man puts meth in tip jar and cash
- Warm weather creates dangerous ice conditions
- News 8 Sports Round Up - February 20, 2017
- Oktoberfest officials move Festmaster's Ball to August
- Wisconsin Primaries includes one La Crosse district, State Superintendent
- Woman found guilty of killing bicyclist while texting