GENOA CITY, Wis. (AP) - Update (10:45 AM): Two young sisters who went missing Tuesday have been found safe in Kansas, according to a report.
It is unclear if the mother was with the children when they were found.
Police in southeastern Wisconsin are asking for help to locate two young sisters who are apparently with a non-custodial parent.
Authorities say eight-year-old Katie Brick and six-year-old Jenna Brick were last seen Tuesday leaving a home in Genoa City with their mother. Police say the girls' paternal grandparents have custody of the girls.
Police Chief Joseph Balog says the mother's boyfriend may be traveling with the girls.
- Police investigate threat at Westby Middle School
- State Republicans propose bill allowing concealed carry without permit
- UPDATE: Onalaska mother-daughter in animal cruelty case back in court
- Four arrested in La Crosse on drug charges
- Officer killed along with 3 others in Wisconsin laid to rest
- Man wrongly named person of interest in 1989 abduction sues
- Changes coming to drug monitoring program
- La Crosse County ranks 16th in state for health, study shows
- Sparta High School students learn about serving others in La Crosse
- La Crosse officers attend funeral of slain Wausau detective