GENOA CITY, Wis. (AP) - Update (10:45 AM): Two young sisters who went missing Tuesday have been found safe in Kansas, according to a report.
It is unclear if the mother was with the children when they were found.
Police in southeastern Wisconsin are asking for help to locate two young sisters who are apparently with a non-custodial parent.
Authorities say eight-year-old Katie Brick and six-year-old Jenna Brick were last seen Tuesday leaving a home in Genoa City with their mother. Police say the girls' paternal grandparents have custody of the girls.
Police Chief Joseph Balog says the mother's boyfriend may be traveling with the girls.
- Historic building project complete; now includes affordable housing
- Onalaska authorities continue to search for man on the run
- 'Candy Man' agrees to surrender medical license
- Wisconsin DPI considers easing license requirements to ease teacher shortage
- Annual Iverson Freking Awards handed out at luncheon
- Assembly speaker says his job is harder than governor's
- Alternative transportation forum looks to the future
- Highway 53 steering committee considering options for corridor development
- Toyota donates nearly $15,000 to La Crosse YWCA
- Buzz's Bikes building still looking for new owners