SHEBOYGAN, Wis. (AP) - Police have recovered a man's body from the Sheboygan River in Sheboygan.
The Sheboygan County Dive Team helped recovered the body Sunday morning. USA Today Network-Wisconsin reports the body has been identified, but authorities are withholding the man's name until his family is notified.
Authorities are investigating the death but say it does not appear suspicious and there is no danger to the public.
- Assembly passes ban on pre-existing condition exclusion
- Walker approves ending work permits for 16-, 17-year-olds
- Walker signs bill allowing robot deliveries in Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Assembly passes bill targeting deadly fentanyl
- Police asked to limit presence in Minneapolis pride parade
- The Latest: Pepper spray prison videos will be shown
- Arrests made in Eau Claire cell phone store burglaries
- 13-year-old driver arrested after 2 police chases
- Judge to weigh solitary confinement, pepper spray at prison
- In Iowa, Trump rallies base, celebrates GOP resilience