SHEBOYGAN, Wis. (AP) - Police have recovered a man's body from the Sheboygan River in Sheboygan.
The Sheboygan County Dive Team helped recovered the body Sunday morning. USA Today Network-Wisconsin reports the body has been identified, but authorities are withholding the man's name until his family is notified.
Authorities are investigating the death but say it does not appear suspicious and there is no danger to the public.
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Wisconsin plan seeks to cut achievement gap in half
- Kenosha teen stabbed at school dies
- APNewsBreak: Syrian who sued Trump brings family to US
- Congress OKs bill averting Saturday gov't shutdown
- Local program offers veterans extra healthcare
- Young students urge high schoolers to be safe during prom
- Police: Man pepper-sprayed autistic man eating free cookies
- La Crosse celebrates Arbor Day with a tree planting