SHEBOYGAN, Wis. (AP) - Police have recovered a man's body from the Sheboygan River in Sheboygan.
The Sheboygan County Dive Team helped recovered the body Sunday morning. USA Today Network-Wisconsin reports the body has been identified, but authorities are withholding the man's name until his family is notified.
Authorities are investigating the death but say it does not appear suspicious and there is no danger to the public.
- La Crosse man arrested for armed robbery, police looking for another
- Neighborhood revitalization projects in full swing this year
- Local fire departments work to hire, retain firefighters
- Man wanted for retail theft leads area authorities on high speed chase
- Poll finds no consensus on Wisconsin roads funding
- Drug and alcohol prevention program expanding to local schools
- Onalaska hires new City Administrator
- Wisconsin fugitive convicted of kidnapping Michigan student
- Police: 2 critically hurt in Wisconsin shooting
- Majority of Wisconsin voters want to keep health care law