The Plover Police Department is looking for a missing woman.
Krista Sypher, 44 of Plover, disappeared from her home sometime last week, police said. Investigators say some clothes and a large amount of cash is missing from her home, she did not take a vehicle and her cell has been turned off since March 13.
Family members told police that the amount of time she's been gone and the lack of contact are highly unusual, and they suspect she is suffering from an undiagnosed mental illness.
Police say she occasionally uses her previous last names: Kellerman or Lorbecki.
If you have any information, call law enforcement in Plover at 715-345-5255.
- Tainted gasoline delivered to La Crosse, La Crescent, surrounding areas
- Student leaders want say in University of Wisconsin merger
- No more 'America's Dairyland' on Wisconsin license plates?
- Flu shot clinics opening this week
- "Win The Battle"
- Wisconsin governor tells NFL players to stop anthem protests
- Paul Ryan says he's "bullish" on tax overhaul passing
- Renewable energy jobs up 16 percent in Minnesota
- Wet autumn delays Minnesota harvest, worries farmers
- Fans petition Packers to sign Kaepernick