BROOKLYN CENTER, Minn. (AP) - A paramedic has died in a crash between an ambulance and semi in Brooklyn Center.
The State Patrol says the semi was stalled on Interstate 694 near the split with I-94. The ambulance was attempting to merge on the interstate and struck the semi about 8:30 p.m. Monday. The paramedic in the passenger seat of the ambulance was killed. The ambulance driver was treated at North Memorial Medical Center. The semi driver wasn't hurt.
- Water-damaged cars from Hurricane Harvey may end up for sale locally
- Walker to launch re-election campaign Nov. 5 in Waukesha
- Watt brothers' Badgers bobblehead unveiled
- Receptionist's family sues over fatal Minnesota school blast
- Iowa City bans smoking, chewing tobacco in all city parks
- Search to resume for missing boater
- Uncertainty reigns ahead of new health care sign-up period
- Part of Market Street, La Crosse closed for utility work
- Packers QB Brett Hundley prepares for 1st NFL start
- Enchanted Forest returns to Myrick Park this weekend