Green Bay Packers wide receiver Jordy Nelson adopted a daughter in Texas days before the team's win against the Dallas Cowboys.
Nelson adopted daughter Adda Jo with his wife in San Antonio, Texas, on Friday.
She is the couple's third child and second adoption.
The adoption was made official two days before the Packers won a game against the Dallas Cowboys Sunday.
Nelson also serves as an ambassador for the adoption organization, Jockey Being Family Foundation.
- Water-damaged cars from Hurricane Harvey may end up for sale locally
- Ethics complaint against Town of Campbell Chair withdrawn
- Trempealeau Co. officials upset with DA, turn to Walker
- Two La Crosse businesses receive Travel Green Wisconsin awards for green practices
- Xcel Energy teaches about bioenergy production in La Crosse
- Senate committee to vote on hemp farming bill
- Wisconsin agency leaders working on problems in Foxconn deal
- Minnesota files Amazon bid; offers no details
- Report: $5.4 million in questionable UW transactions
- Walker rides Harley, jogs in new video touting record