ONALASKA, Wis. (WKBT) - A woman from Onalaska won $100,000 in the June 17 Powerball drawing.
Shannon Flynn matched four out of five numbers plus the Powerball to earn a $50,000 prize and because she also purchased the Power Play prize multiplier feature, the prize was doubled, a press release said.
Flynn purchased her ticket at the Kwik Trip at 9421 Hwy 16 in Onalaska.
- Foxconn deals requires Wisconsin to act soon on tax breaks
- Former Coulee Region Chill Coach facing toughest opponent yet
- Festival Foods to purchase stores in Tomah, Eau Claire
- Couple who adopted disabled kids accused of physical abuse
- 3 hurt in seaplane accident near aviation fly-in
- Mall of America closes ride similar to deadly Ohio fair ride
- Repairs underway on huge hole in La Crosse street caused by heavy rain
- Irishfest returning to La Crosse for 13th year
- Homeless Connect provides area homeless with resources to find help
- Summer Days Sidewalk Sale offers sales on local goods at downtown businesses