ONALASKA, Wis. (WKBT) - A woman from Onalaska won $100,000 in the June 17 Powerball drawing.
Shannon Flynn matched four out of five numbers plus the Powerball to earn a $50,000 prize and because she also purchased the Power Play prize multiplier feature, the prize was doubled, a press release said.
Flynn purchased her ticket at the Kwik Trip at 9421 Hwy 16 in Onalaska.
- La Crosse County may turn to other counties to house inmates
- Granny basketball offers on-court fun, friendship
- Walker to launch re-election campaign Nov. 5 in Waukesha
- Part of Market Street, La Crosse closed for utility work
- Wisconsin prison head says more space needed
- 'My Neighbor is a Muslim' series aims to increase understanding of religion
- Sleepy Hollow's Haunted Hedge Maze open this weekend
- La Crosse students join in effort to break world reading record
- UWL police officer raises money for breast cancer research
- News 8 Sports Round Up-October 19, 2017