ONALASKA, Wis. (WKBT) - According to La Crosse County dispatch, Fogleson was found safe in Monroe County.
The Onalaska Police Department is asking for help in finding a vulnerable adult who walked away from a group home Tuesday afternoon.
19-year-old Zachary Fogleson is about 6 feet tall and weighs approximately 170 pounds. He was last seen at 2:30 p.m. in the area of 10th Ave S and Main Street in Onalaska, and is believed to be wearing a black t-shirt, blue jeans and possibly a black bomber-style jacket. He's also believed to be on a mountainbike.
Fogleson has missed multiple rounds of medication and the police say there's concern for his safety.
If you've seen him or have any information, call Onalaska police at 608-781-9540 or your local police department.
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- La Crosse celebrates Arbor Day with a tree planting
- News 8 Sports Round Up-April 28, 2017
- Community leaders observe Workers Memorial Day
- 2 kayakers die after boats capsizes in Lake Michigan
- Kenosha teen stabbed at school dies
- APNewsBreak: Syrian who sued Trump brings family to US