LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - La Crosse's City Brewery is once again producing a limited-edition beer.
Old Style Oktoberfest seasonal brew is returning to the brewery for a second year, the brewery announced Wednesday.
Old Style will also once again partner with La Crosse's Oktoberfest celebration this September.
City Brewery Brewmaster Randy Hughes says he's excited to see the beer return after last year's success.
"Getting the label back and being able to work with Pabst, they've got so many iconic -- especially mid-western brand -- labels, that to be able to go back and resurrect one here in La Crosse, the Old Style label is just so special," said Hughes.
Pabst Brewing Company says the Old Style Oktoberfest brew was the first new product to be offered by the brewers of Old Style in 15 years when it originally launched last fall.
The beer is expected to be back on store shelves by the end of July.
- La Crosse County may turn to other counties to house inmates
- Aaron Rodgers says collarbone surgery went well
- Wisconsin lawmaker's daughter charged in opioid death
- Granny basketball offers on-court fun, friendship
- Iowa parents charged in death of malnourished toddler
- Walker to launch re-election campaign Nov. 5 in Waukesha
- Wisconsin prison head says more space needed
- 125 years in prison for trucker who assaulted children
- DNR board to consider ATV, motorcycle trails in state forest
- 'My Neighbor is a Muslim' series aims to increase understanding of religion