Closed due to poor sales - The Burger King at 1124 West George Street closed on Sunday due to poor sales, according to a representative from their corporate office.
The corporate employee confirmed the other La Crosse Burger King locations will remain open.
- Senate committee to vote on hemp farming bill
- Wisconsin agency leaders working on problems in Foxconn deal
- Minnesota files Amazon bid; offers no details
- Report: $5.4 million in questionable UW transactions
- Walker rides Harley, jogs in new video touting record
- Trempealeau Co. officials upset with DA, turn to Walker
- La Crosse Valley View Mall to open early on Black Friday
- US agency withdraws rule aimed at protecting animal farmers
- 2 plead guilty to bringing teens to Iowa for prostitution
- Abducted Wisconsin girl safe after chase ends in Indiana