PICKWICK, Minn. (WKBT) - Kids go on plenty of field trips when they're in school, but some area 5th graders recently got a close look into the past.
Chief photographer Chuck Oedsma caught up with them as they toured a historic mill in Pickwick, Minnesota.
Everything in the mill is still operational, but they don't actually grind flour anymore for fear of attracting mice.
- Rising Above the Flood: Historic storm hits La Crosse
- Fire department concerned with sprinkler laws
- Mural-bearing building granted historic designation, demolition halted
- Drive Sober or Get Pulled Over campaign begins
- More changes coming to Valley View Mall
- 7 River Alliance announce new leader
- Early morning single car crash in Genoa
- Legislature's budget committee resuming voting next week
- Wisconsin lawmakers introduce bill to relax mining rules
- Xcel Energy says solar eclipse won't affect operations