PICKWICK, Minn. (WKBT) - Kids go on plenty of field trips when they're in school, but some area 5th graders recently got a close look into the past.
Chief photographer Chuck Oedsma caught up with them as they toured a historic mill in Pickwick, Minnesota.
Everything in the mill is still operational, but they don't actually grind flour anymore for fear of attracting mice.
- 4 killed, 5 injured in minivan-pickup crash in NW Wisconsin
- Two people rescued from Onalaska Spillway
- Wisconsin Democrats view Republican Gov. Walker as beatable
- Man being deported after transit officer asked about status
- Thousands traveling on Memorial Day weekend
- Community shares Memorial Day plans, traditions
- Arcadia hosts annual Broiler Days Parade
- Bauer's Market has busy weekend
- News 8 Sports Round Up- May 27, 2017
- Local Radio Shack closing permanently