LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - About a year ago, harpists started strumming the instrument as part of Mayo Clinic Health System's Reverie Harp Program.
As News 8 Photojournalist Rob Born shows us in this week's "Eye Piece" the special sessions help patients relax and heal. The small harps are either set on the patient, or they touch the harps to feel the vibrations.
Every Friday on News 8 at 6, we'll feature a photo essay from our talented photographers.
- City crews busy repairing potholes
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Local hospital expands suicide screening
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Onalaska authorities continue to search for man on the run
- Winter Rec-Fest Medallion has been found!
- Wisconsin unemployment rate drops to 4 percent in December
- 13-year-old charged with attempted murder in Fort Dodge
- Gundersen warns against travelling to Zika-impacted areas
- Todd English named Firefighter of the Year for 2016