LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - About a year ago, harpists started strumming the instrument as part of Mayo Clinic Health System's Reverie Harp Program.
As News 8 Photojournalist Rob Born shows us in this week's "Eye Piece" the special sessions help patients relax and heal. The small harps are either set on the patient, or they touch the harps to feel the vibrations.
Every Friday on News 8 at 6, we'll feature a photo essay from our talented photographers.
- Volunteers offer support for people who recently left jail
- March for Science runs through La Crosse
- Police: Stop calling about urban wild turkeys
- Study: Wisconsin will face water infrastructure problem
- Muslim teen wins right to box competitively in hijab
- Free smoke alarm campaign aims to reduce fire deaths, injuries
- Gundersen Health System considered top hospital for enviormental excellence
- Minnesota farmers begin planting under optimal weather
- Arcadia embraces Hispanic population amid immigration talks
- WSU defense takes 2017 spring game