LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - Old, fading advertisements are on buildings all over downtown La Crosse.
In this week's Eye Piece, Rob Born shows us some ghost signs that were popular in the early-to-mid-1900s in La Crosse. If you want to find these signs, just look up while walking in downtown La Crosse.
Every Friday on News 8 at 6, we'll feature a photo essay from our talented photographers.
- City crews busy repairing potholes
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Local hospital expands suicide screening
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Onalaska authorities continue to search for man on the run
- Winter Rec-Fest Medallion has been found!
- Wisconsin unemployment rate drops to 4 percent in December
- 13-year-old charged with attempted murder in Fort Dodge
- Gundersen warns against travelling to Zika-impacted areas
- Todd English named Firefighter of the Year for 2016