LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - Old, fading advertisements are on buildings all over downtown La Crosse.
In this week's Eye Piece, Rob Born shows us some ghost signs that were popular in the early-to-mid-1900s in La Crosse. If you want to find these signs, just look up while walking in downtown La Crosse.
Every Friday on News 8 at 6, we'll feature a photo essay from our talented photographers.
- Prosecutor: No water for week led to jail dehydration death
- House Republicans pass abortion bills
- Federal officials charge 15 with eagle trafficking
- Cool, wet conditions put damper on Minnesota spring planting
- Baldwin encourages Perdue to visit Wisconsin dairy farmers
- Walker hopes federal government shutdown can be avoided
- Teacher pleads not guilty to failure to report sex abuse
- Authorities ID man whose body was found in Des Moines River
- Minnesota man accused of trying to kidnap woman
- Local students compete in dairy cook off