LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - News 8 Photojournalist Rob Born takes us to Goose Island Campground in Stoddard for the second installment of our weekly series, "News 8 Eye Piece."
Rob was able to get close to wildlife as they interacted with their environment and searched for food to get them through winter.
Every Friday on News 8 at 6, we'll feature a photo essay from our talented photographers.
- Wisconsin plan seeks to cut achievement gap in half
- Congress OKs bill averting Saturday gov't shutdown
- Local program offers veterans extra healthcare
- Police: Man pepper-sprayed autistic man eating free cookies
- Area couple awaits man's heart, liver transplant
- WIAA to offer concussion insurance for student athletes
- Sparta American Legion Family presents check to Freedom Honor Flight
- La Crosse man accused of posting nude photos of ex online
- Company says it has no plans for a new Wisconsin pipeline
- Fatal shooting investigated in Bloomington