Here's a look at What's For Dinner on September 5, 2016:
Spaghetti Squash with Marinara byGundersen Health System
- 1 Spaghetti squash
- 4 c Marinara
- Black pepper to taste
- Sprinkle of parmesan cheese (optional)
- First preheat oven to 375º
- Then you must cut the squash in half. Be careful, the squash is hard and there is not a flat surface. (This is another reason why microwaving is a safer option.)
- Remove seeds
- Fill a deep pan with about ½ to 1 inch of water and place squash in the pan of water cut-side-down.
- Place in oven for 30-45 minutes or until soft.
- Let cool and then take a fork and scrape horizontally as pictured above.
Recipe found at: Gundersen Health System