Sandwich saladwith sweet potato fries
Makes 4 servings*this recipe yield can be easily adjusted
Equipment you will need: baking sheet/stone, spatula/turner, knife, salad bowls or plates
Preheat oven to: about 400° (check sweet potato fries package instructions)
Do right away when you get home: steps 1
Sweet potato fries, frozen
1. Prepare fries on baking sheet/stone as directed on package; place in preheated oven.
6 cups Romaine lettuce & fresh spinach, mixed
2. Tear up and place in each salad bowl or plate
6-8 ounces fresh deli shaved turkey
2 ounce (8-12 slices) deli hard salami
3. Cut meats into small pieces, about 2 ounces turkey and 1-2 salami slices per salad. Sprinkle each salad with cheese.
4 pieces sourdough bread
4. Toast each piece of bread.
Caesar dressing (or your favorite)
5. Cut each toasted piece of bread in cubes, add to each salad and drizzle with dressing.
6. Serve with hot sweet potato fries.