Makes 8 burgers
Equipment you will need: large mixing bowl, grill, grill pan, metal spatula/flipper
Do right away when you get home: Preheat grill.
2 lbs. extra lean ground beef
1 (1 oz.) packet ranch dressing mix
1. In large mixing bowl, place beef and ranch dressing mix. Add egg to bowl.
Crushed saltine crackers
2. In a small zip-lock bag, crush 10-15 saltine crackers, enough for ¾ cup. Add to bowl with beef mixture.
3. Finely chop onion and add to bowl with beef mixture. Mix ingredients together with your hands to fully combine. Form into 8 patties.
4. Lightly oil the grill grate. Place patties on the grill, and cook 5 minutes per side, or until well done.
Whole wheat bun
Ketchup and Mustard
5. Serve each grilled burger on bun with lettuce, tomato and condiments.