Pork Medallions with Red & Yellow Peppers
Makes 4 servings
Equipment you will need: Large skillet, cutting board, chef knife
Do right away when you get home: Action step 1
Red bell pepper
Yellow bell pepper
1. Cut bell peppers into strips. Set aside. Mince garlic. Set aside.
1 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
2. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and add oil to pan, swirling to coat.
1 lb. pork tenderloin, trimmed and cut crosswise into 1-inch-thick medallions
½ tsp. kosher salt
½ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
3. Trim pork and cut crosswise into 1-inch-thick medallions. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Add pork to pan; cook for 5 minutes. Reduce heat to medium; turn pork over.
1 tsp. chopped fresh rosemary
4. Add rosemary, garlic and bell peppers; cook 7 minutes until peppers are tender and pork is done.
Potatoes (one per person)
5. Meanwhile, “bake” potatoes using microwave (see tips).
2 tsp. balsamic vinegar
½ tsp. chopped fresh rosemary
6. Drizzle medallions with vinegar. Top with rosemary. Remove from heat. Serve.